Friday, August 5, 2011

The newsroom!

So, finally, something many have asked for... a look at where I am working. Here's a pic of the part of the newsroom one morning this week.... Quite the active place that regularly has a crowd of people buzzing around making all the Merlin magic happen on 1019!


One of the things I feel very lucky about. I was talking to a good friend last night and mentioning that I figured it would be a completely cutthroat environment when I arrived and that warm & cozy family feeling I had in Orlando would be out the window. Not the case. While, yes, it is a busy and high-paced environment, everyone is friendly and supportive of one another. They're all awesome people who help one another out and work as a team, even though most of them are not much newer than I to this newsroom. It's a really awesome feeling. You can tell that people sincerely appreciate and respect one another and I love that! I thrive in positive environments!

And a picture that is just because I can post it... Racquel Williams and were I talking about juice boxes and she was saying there is really no way to be cool while drinking a Capri-sun... I agreed... but she can kinda make it look good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment