Monday, August 15, 2011

What Am I Doing Up Here?

I have been asked to post some of the stories I am doing up here. Ok, I have been asked for a live streaming link to the station, but since I cannot offer you that, I am going to let you hear a couple of the clips I have done…

What I like about what I am doing is I am doing news stories, but with more flair - something that was mainly only done in feature stories in the past... And since I like flair and production, I am having a great time.

The news in NY yesterday and today was rain... rain...rain..flooding and more rain... I did a side story on what to do with the kids since they are out of school... and well I couldn't help but adding some music :)

Rainy Day Story 1

And this one....well it's another version of the last story, but with the cruel twist that it will stick that annoying song in your head.....

Rainy Day Story 2

and my favorite story from the last few days... I managed to get two Weird Al songs into one story.... really...does it get any better than that?

Fat Study Story


Yes, I cover hard news stories too, but these are the ones I have more fun with... so I thought I would share a few.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for erasing the second song out of my head with the 2 in the third. Gotta love Weird Al! Miss you, but I'm so glad you're enjoying it up there...keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete