Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow Day!

So, of course... the year I move to NJ, they get a hurricane in NYC and now record snow in October... No... not it is not all my fault!!! But I do have pictures!


A Florida car not sure what to do with that white stuff....




How does one learn to drive in the snow... just do it.....


And watch out for the trees!






I did well. I did not hit anything... a little slipping and sliding here and there, but I got a good feel for it....

So.... last night I brought in a snowball for the squirrels! I brought a big snowball in with a branch in it... It seemed a little intimidating to Amelia


So then I gave Amelia a little piece of snow and she liked it... and ate a lot of it....


I can't imagine grinding my teeth through the ice, but she did.

And so this is the view out my window this morning..


Maybe I'll build a little snowman today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment