Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fun With News Stories

Hi all,

Since I like to let my mom know I am actually working for a living up here.... Today I bring you a couple stories I have done over the past few weeks that I had fun with on the production end of things... There's something to be said for finding 'just the right song' to work with the story I am telling...

I've talked about sewage in the Hudson... with a little help from Sebastian in The Little Mermaid...




Toll Hikes (with a little help from Avenue Q)




Had the Pet Shop Boys help me talk Debit Card Charges




REM backing me up talking about Falling Satellites




But my by far favorite use of music was this ..... a little Freddy Mercury to talk about bullying.....




See Mom, I am playing...er... I mean... working for a living :)


Ok, yes, I am working too. Speaking of which tomorrow is an early day, out with the Occupy Wall Street Protesters as the city tries to remove them from the park.... it could be a long Friday......

No comments:

Post a Comment