Thursday, September 22, 2011

How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

On the list of five shows I saw on Broadway last week - How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. It starred Daniel Radcliffe ( you know, Harry Potter), and John Larroquette.

First, I must confess I've had a John Larroquette since he was on Night Court. Just pointing out my possible bias up front...

I am going to be beaten by a few of my Harry Potter fan friends for this, but I really hadn't paid attention to the fact that Radcliffe was in the show... nor did I really care. That said, he did a pretty darn good job. He had the comic expressions that are so vital for the show to work, down pat, and did the character of Finch justice. I, of course, loved his interaction with the boss (John Larroquette) . It's the kiss up we all know, but just better at and able to use that brown-nosing to get ahead.

If you have seen the show before, you know the story. If not, well it's a very fun little story about getting ahead in corporate and overall the show was cute and enjoyable. Below is a link to a video that pretty much gives you a glimpse at points throughout the show...

We also lucked out an got half-off tickets. So, was it worth the price of admission? Yes. I laughed a lot and had a good time at the show, especially the Old Ivy scene with Finch & the boss.

Enjoy -

No comments:

Post a Comment