Sunday, May 6, 2012

Broadway Bares - Solo Strips - Taking it Off for Charity

What are you doing with your Sunday night?

How about a chance to see some Broadway Performers in a whole new light and give some money to charity while you're at it! Tonight is Solo Strips, the 'teaser' show, for the big Broadway Bares June show.

The Solo Strips show will be at XL (the club attached to the OUT NYC hotel) and begins at 9. it's $10 for general admission, $25 for table space and its raising bucks for Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS.

I chatted with a couple of the guys who will be doing tonight's show.(Yes, I do realize... my life is so difficult). On the left is Josh Buscher(Priscilla Queen of the Desert) and on the right is Nick Kenkel(Evita). Think they look great in shirts? See them without below.... and I hear we'll see them with even less tonight.

While we talked a lot about the June show, Josh did give me a preview of what we can expect from him tonight ... or rather... another tease.

"I heard a song that I haven't heard in a while and I

thought I have to strip to that song. I knew exactly what I'm doing. I don't know if I want to give it away, but, the art director give us a very small theme. It's 'professional behavior'. So I'm doing something very inappropriate and it's going to be good."

Learn more about tonight's show and get your tickets by clicking here.

Learn more about the Big Broadway Bares show in June by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment