Friday, March 30, 2012

Cast Close Up - Lee Siegel - Jesus Christ Superstar

Broadway Fans, listen up!



Here's a voice that's new to the city, but I have a feeling will be around for a heck of a long time.


He plays Simon Zealotes in the revival of Jesus Christ Superstar. Meet Lee Siegel. Here's his bio from Playbill:



Lee siegel (simon zealotes) broadway debut!! - in 34 years i've done a lot, (trust me). Now is what's important. - thank you: god!!, Mom, dad, nana, chris daniels, talent house, gcp, oce, rcbhs, drayton, stagewest, craig maguire, my family, every friend on facebook (find me there!), Lisa, rick & des. - mom, i made it! Love.



But a Playbill bio only gets you so far, so I had a chat with him. Here's the full version of my story and interview-






If you liked the song that was playing in the background of the story, well then enjoy this video of him performing it at a special event:





*Photos and Video courtesy of Boneau/Bryan-Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment