Saturday, February 11, 2012

Baby it's cold outside!

Well it's cold, but not that cold.... there was a little snow this morning... and here was the view from my bedroom window...




and it looks like a bird was making it's way across the deck...a snowbird perhaps? :)


Just a dusting of snow on the car...



But within a couple hours it had melted off...

Which has me thinking... if it's gonna snow... give me enough snow to play in! So, since I was too busy to post these before, here are some of the January Snow Day pics I took at the park down the road...

Well first, the view from inside the car before I pulled out the scraper....



Now the park down the road.....








Yes, if its going to snow it should be enough to make things look like a winter wonderland and allow the construction of snow art... if not... it's just a wet sloshy mess that is annoying... that is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment