Saturday, April 14, 2012

Priscilla – Driving The Bus For A Year On Broadway


Priscilla Queen of the Desert is celebrating it's first birthday on Broadway and I went to see it for my first time.


Something different I immediately noticed about this show, it really is what the commercial says, a show where the audience is dancing along with it. From the overture to the finale people were on the move.


Some of the songs include : Its Raining Men, Don't Leave Me This Way, Material Girl, Go West, I Say A Little Prayer , I Love the Night Life, True Colors, Color My World, I Will Survive and We Belong.


The story surrounds Tick, played by Will Swenson, grabbing a couple of his drag queen friends for a trek across Australia to do a show and meet his son for the first time.


Now, push play and listen to my take on the show in the link below. Enjoy the music!




Photos and Video courtesy of Boneau/Bryan-Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment